Recipe for 2 people
- 0,5 pound of salmon fillet, fresh, skinless and without bones
- 2 onions
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- La Baleine sea salt
- Ground black pepper
- Advice: Put the salmon in the freezer for 15 minutes to harden its flesh.
- Begin by coarsely chopping the salmon, keep in a suitable container.
- Peel and finely chop the onions and add them to the salmon, also add a few pinches of sea salt to the mixture.
- Mix the preparation to obtain a consistent mixture. Adjust the seasoning if necessary. Set aside in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- At the time of serving, coat each portion of steak with olive oil.