- 6 tomatoes
- 4 zucchini
- La Baleine salt, pepper, fresh basil, Provence herbs
- 1 pound of grated gruyère cheese
- 0,5 pound of crushed strained tomatoes
- 4 onions
- 50 cl of bechamel
- Peel and cut the onions, brown them until they are soft and add the tomatoes. Leave to simmer with the Provence herbs, the La Baleine salt and pepper. Then add the tomatoes, cut into rounds, the strained tomatoes and a teaspoon of granulated sugar.
- Simmer for 20 minutes on a medium heat. Once the mixture is ready, begin the preparation of the lasagne.
- In a large dish, place 1 layer of lasagne, 1 layer of bechamel, 1 layer of gruyere, and so on, not forgetting to add salt to each layer.
- Finish the preparation with a lot of cheese on the last layer. Cook in a hot oven at 200°C for 30 minutes. It's ready!